Thursday, January 10, 2008

One Week

So I've been in LA for almost a week. I've pretty much moved into my house with my new roommates. I love the house and my roommates.

My internships started Monday. Mon-Wed I'm at a production company on a studio lot. Thurs and Fri, I'm at a smaller production company. Mostly I answer phones, read and run errands all day. I like my Mon-Wed way better and I might even quit my Thurs-Fri and pick up a temp job to make some money.

Tonight I'm experiencing the LA Nightlife for the first time. I wasn't going to go out but my roommate picked out a fierce outfit for me and once I saw it on, I couldn't say no to going out. Also, once his friend called it my "arrival," I was hooked. But, I have a promise to be home by 2:30. I do still have to go to work tomorrow.

I'll come back with a full report on LA nightlife. I personally don't think I'm ready for it so I'm not sure it will be a shining review. Although, it could be an amazing night. I hope it is.

I truly wish I could dress like Blair Waldorf every day. She may be a bitch, but she always looks fabulous.

Love,
Film Girl

PS~ No celeb sightings yet. Sorry!

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2008 at 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay, I forgive you for not seeing celebrities in your first week.
Getting a temp job for some cash is probably a smart move, too.
And I agree, I am uber jealous of Blair Waldorf's wardrobe. Serena's too. Vanessa's even.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home